scrivere digitale. Verso un nuovo alfabetismo
Are you already subscribed?
Login to check whether this content is already included on your personal or institutional subscription.
- This article aims to discuss some of the most popular critics to digital writing
- demonstrating their scientific inconsistency. Then it presents the main characteristics of digital writing: the a posteriori organization of the text
- the opportunities of text virtuality
- the integration between writing and publishing. This analysis ends in a short review of what in digital writing is new
- that is: multimedia
- in depth writing (thanks to hypertextual architecture). The final goal is to stress the new target of Education
- that is Multiliteracy
- according to what New London Group as already well showed